$20 Ceiling Fan Remote Control Kit, WI-FI Smart Fan Control Timing W Tools Home Improvement Lighting Ceiling Fans Ceiling Fans Accessories Ceiling Fan Remote Control Kit W Ranking TOP3 Timing Smart WI-FI Smart,Fan,Tools Home Improvement , Lighting Ceiling Fans , Ceiling Fans Accessories,$20,Remote,W,Control,Control,Kit,,Fan,vanessarama.net,WI-FI,/copyright,Timing,Ceiling Smart,Fan,Tools Home Improvement , Lighting Ceiling Fans , Ceiling Fans Accessories,$20,Remote,W,Control,Control,Kit,,Fan,vanessarama.net,WI-FI,/copyright,Timing,Ceiling $20 Ceiling Fan Remote Control Kit, WI-FI Smart Fan Control Timing W Tools Home Improvement Lighting Ceiling Fans Ceiling Fans Accessories Ceiling Fan Remote Control Kit W Ranking TOP3 Timing Smart WI-FI
The following is an example using Amazon Echo
1. Complete product networking configuration in the Smart Life App
Complete the device's networking configuration according to the prompts in the App
Note: In the App, change the name of the device to an easily identifiable name such as Alexa; names are usually in English, such as "bed light"
2. Configure the Amazon Echo device
(If you have already configured Amazon Echo, you can skip this step. The following instructions are based on the iOS client)
1. Make sure your Amazon Echo device is powered on and connected to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Alexa app on your phone. After successful login, tap on the menu in the upper left corner of the Home page, select "Settings" and tap "Set Up A New Device" to set up the Amazon Echo.
3. Choose your Amazon Echo device type and language for connecting. Press and hold the small dot on the device until the light turns yellow. Then tap "Continue" to connect to the hotspot.
After connecting to the Amazon Echo hotspot, return to the page. At this point, the connection is successful. Tap "Continue" to proceed to the next step. Choose a Wi-Fi network to connect to. Amazon Echo will take a few minutes to try to connect to the network.
4. After the network connection is successful, Tap âContinue." An introduction video will appear. After the video ends, Tap âContinueâ to jump to the Alexa Home page. You have now completed the Amazon Echo's configuration process.
3. Key step - link Skill
1. Tap on "Skills" in the Alexa app menu.
2. Then search for "Smart Life". Tap "Enable" to enable the Skill.
3. Enter the Smart Life APP account and password, then tap âLink Nowâ to link your Smart Life account to enable the Skill. Now you can start your smart home journey.
Control the device via voice commands Now you can control your smart device with Echo. You can control your device (such as your bedroom light) with the following commands:
Alexa, turn on/off bedroom light. (Turn on/off the light)
Alexa, set bedroom light to 50 percent. (Set the light to any brightness)
Alexa, brighten/dim bedroom light. (Increase/weaken the brightness of the light)
Alexa, set bedroom light to green. (Adjust the color of the light)
Mobile App Pairing Instructions:
Step one: Initiate pairing status
Method A: Initiate pairing mode by Pressing LIGHT amp; HI together for at least 10
seconds until you hear along beep sound from the receive.
Method B: Press the button on the receiver for 3 seconds until a long beep sound
Step two: Finishing the pairing progress in Mobile App
a) Download and Open âSmart Lifeâ Mobile App.
b) Press the + button in the top right corner of the mobile App.
c) under âAdd Manuallyâ select Home Appliances.
d) Select Fan.
e) Click âConfirm indicator rapidly blinkâ and type in your WiFi name amp; password
then proceed to click âOKâ
f) After the loading screen go back to homepage and you should be able to find
your device there.
Operating Voltage 110V/220V Depending on model
Max Load Power lt;300W / 10A
Standby Power consumption lt;0.5 W
Working temperature -20â~80â
Control Method RF 433Mhz Remote amp; Mobile App Control
Wiring Method Load amp; Neutral Wire
Ostrich is an American company located in Colorado dedicated to providing a wide variety of high-quality electronic accessories. All of our products are put through rigorous quality control measures to ensure safe and reliable operation. Our products comply with top industry standards and include safety mechanisms that protect your devices.
Remove your ceiling fan and work with the wires and holding bracket to find the right amount of space to install the ceiling fan remote unit.
To be aware how much space you have in the fan.
Some "slimline" fans may not be as easy to hide the controller unit.(Please calculate before buy or you have to install the receiver outside the canopy which is not not beautiful)
Lamp/Fan ON/OFF Control
3 modes Fan Speed Control [Hi/Med/Low]
4 Timing Control [1/2/4/8 H] ]
WIFI phone control
When you choose to connect to the router on the mobile App, please choose 2.4G network; do not choose 5G or 5.8G network. Otherwise the device may not be able to connect to the App.